Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'M GETTING MARRIED - TENGKU FAHD

YAM Tengku Fahd Muadzam Shah. Beliau adalah satu-satunya anak Sultan Ahmad Shah bersama Sultanah Kalsom. Beliau dilahirkan pada 10 Februari 1994. Umurnya sekarang 18 tahun lah kan.



Salam semua!! Yes, yes I'M GETTING MARIED!

Sebenarnya plan ni tak pernah terlintas dalam kepala saya, ye lah kawin muda ni semua because i'm not 18 yet still 17 y/o. Tapi bila difirkan balik why not? kawin dapat mengelakkan diri saya daripada maksiat. Tapi one thing that making me anxious, I WILL NOT HAVE ANY OTHER CRUSHES. Only fahd will be by my side until my last breath. 

Ok. Let me start the story.

How I met fahd? oh so no tengku now? why should i call him tengku? i can call him fahd, whatever i want because we're going to get married * flips pashmina* haha fahd if you're reading this, please don't laugh or anything. 

Kitaorang kenal melalui facebook. yes i should thank technology, he doesn't have twitter since he's busy studying in oxford. He's my namja of course... I added him then we talked a lot. From facebook to skype to phone. Awww, he's so sweet. Everytime he has times he would call me or just sending me a quick msg just to let me know that he still cares for me. Well i didnt expect much from him since he's a really busy man. 

Oh yes, he loves me and i love him too.. but i'm afraid of this marriage since he's from royalty family. ppl will thinks that i'm chasing him for money and im just trying to use him. well, that's not me. i'm chasing him for LOVE. ppl will never understands us. 

So here's my wedding preparations.

1. Akad nikah

Fahd decided to do it at masjid jaya gading, dekat dengan rumah saya so cepat lah siap.. we will go for white baju nikah. because he loves white color since its pure and kinda innocent. =p

2. Majlis

resepsi? there's gonna be two wedding receptions. in my side, we will held it at hyatt hotel, the jemputan is only for 300 peeps. yes kinda limited but it's somehow to make it private.. avoiding any unexpected incidents. mana tahu, fahd punya ex girlfriend tiba-tiba muncul and going to ruined everything? hehehe.

3. Honeymoon

this this. haven't decided. since fahd is still busy with his studies.. i don't want this. but my father in law kept asked me where im going to go.. haha fahd, so this is yours to handle. im out of those XD

4. House

fahd's daddy kept asking me to stay with them. near teluk chempedak. but fahd is being silent about this since he actually wanted to live abroad with me. we wanted a peaceful place like germany or any other european country since london is really boring. uh im having headache everytime i had think about that


anyway, i can't believe that im going to be somebody wife soon enough. having fahd by my side is really a pleasure. hahahah


btw, all these are going to happened in my dream! marrying a royalty? seriously? even a normal guy won't like me.

if i couldnt get royalty.. i want foreigner. like a really handsome and rich korean man who owns samsung company hahhaha. or whatsoever. hahaha. marrying normal korean man would be a burden ( have to do chores for mother in law, A BIG NO) hahaha marrying a mat saleh ( someone like ryan gosling.... adam levine..... omg! )

these craps are made by me. sorry fahd.




23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah This is LOL.. hahah Dream is great.. dont stop dreaming..

shay said...

Yuppie. LOL. I always have this kind of dream, always. Dream of living abroad but nvm *sigh* back to reality.

:D

Anonymous said...

Don't stop dream.. Sometime kita tak tahu apa yg bakal terjadi di masa depan. Kot2 dpt kawen dgn putera raja.. Don't worry bkn awak sorang je yang ada cita2 nk kawen dgn anak raja, got everything dlm sekelip mata.. Jd mcm cinderella,bwg merah bwg putih,rapunzel,snow white, princess kate, princess Rania .. Happyly ever after.. Waaaa.*kena cr jalan ni berusaha utk menang hati org yg kita Cita2 kan.. Kalau x dapat bkn rezeki.. Haha

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a real thing when I first read it hahahahahaha anyway good storyline though. You could turn it into a cliche malay novel hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Don't stop dreaming & believing.. you should really read the crown prince of brunei's love story. Simple and sweet. Guess the crown prince had a visit to sarah's school and met her, or im not really sure how. but what i do know is, PAIPA Sarah comes from an ordinary family. The crown prince was 30 while sarah was 17 (such a young age) when they got married. I dont think Sarah had ever imagine,thought or knew that she'll be the queen of fifth richest country in the world. They had a grand, lavish wedding ceremony. costs around 20million if imnot mistaken. So, put your dreams up high and never give up! hahaaahaha :)

Inilah diriku said...

haha.. funny larh.. ingt kan real story.. you right.. xkisah kalo nak berangan or what else.. mne tau kot2 boleh jadi kenyataan kew or mendorong kte tok mnjadikan our dreaming into real life..lol

Anonymous said...

sama lh crush kite nie~ hahaha~ dun stop dreaming... dreams are meant to be fulfilled~

Anonymous said...

Kan.. Haha you pun google tengku fahad juga..

shay said...

thank you guys for those lovelies comments <3 hahaha I guess we all need princes? haha

btw, don't stop believing to all of you too! who knows. the moment we stop on believing it's actually becoming true :D

and once again. if somehow. somewhere. in the world. tengku fahd is actually reading this. i'm the happiest person on earth. but i know. that actually won't happen. hahaha

Anonymous said...

He will... That if he google himself ... Hahahah

Anonymous said...

Serious comel ... your imagination really big . Don't stop dreaming girl .

FatinSy said...

My goodness . ingatkan betul-betul . Hahaha good storyline :)

Anonymous said...

actually banyak lg sebenarnya Prince Chamings dkat Malaysia ni... Tengku hassanal dr Pahang anak buah Tengku Fhad.. tp saya tetap suka Tengku Fahad.

Anonymous said...

mcm mindfucked kejap

Anonymous said...

Oh God you wrote my imaginations lah! Ahahahahahahha love it

Anonymous said...

We shared the same imagination but different prince. LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

i like your story....^^... make a novel...

koi SHAFIQAH SHAMSUDIN said...

omoo!!omoo!!omoo!! i think it is real..you don't know how frustated i am..haahahaha..baru tau pasal tengku fahd ni hari ni lpas baca paper sinar harian.google trus habaq mai.x ku sangka rupanya kerabat pahang ni ada jugak yg hensem.haha..

shay said...

yihaa im glad that everyone seemed enjoy while reading this entry. all of us deserve our own prince ^^~ we gotta wait for it to happen XD

Aisyah Syahindah said...

awak betul2 ada fb tengku ke? atau hanya dalam mimpi?

Aina Najwa Amir said...

Ok.. actually i got a goosebump whn i heard this news๐Ÿ˜œ

araa said...

Damn i feel like i'm reading my own writing ๐Ÿ˜‚ how can ur dream is totally the same as me

Shz said...

Hahahha...if I were 17 I would probably fall for him too ! I hope you will find your prince , real royalty or not. Kate Middleton is very lucky, they met at Uni and fell in love, and to be in that kind of pressure, living in a fishbowl, you need to be married to a best friend as much as to a lover. All the best to you. Remember darling, sometimes your Prince Charming can just be the boy next door that you hardly pay attention to before!